Apex Customer Group
The Apex Customer Group, exclusive to Carlson Body Shop Supply customers is comprised of a number of key businesses from across Alberta and Saskatchewan; all working to better understand industry changes and drive continuous improvement within their businesses.
The Apex Customer Group provides its members with meaningful business solutions to meet today's challenging and ever changing automotive refinish environment. Leveraging upon each members unique skillset allows the group to clearly define today's challenges and create action plans for meaningful results.
Meeting Topics Include:
- Insurance Relations
- Estimating and Blueprinting Best Practices
- Training for Today's Industry
- Leadership Training
- Marketing your Business for the Future
- Human Resource Management
- Lean Principals and Concepts
- Parts & Scheduling
- Production that drives Sales
Meetings will take place three times annually at select venues across Alberta and Saskatchewan. Each meeting will be facilitated by industry leading consultants and special guest speakers. Members will come together and engage in a one day dynamic, interactive collision repair specific business environment; where topics are driven both from the facilitators as well as the members themselves.
Membership Benefits Include:
- One night hotel accommodation (preceding night at meeting venue)
- Group Dinner (evening prior to meeting day)
- All meals and beverages (meeting day)
- Apex Group Golf Shirt
- Embossed Apex Group leather business portfolio
- Follow up support from Carlson/BASF business development personnel at your facility
- Access to Reference Materials and Support Solutions between meetings
- Support Network of Regional Businesses
*Note: Transportation and transfers to and from each meeting will be the responsibility of each member