VisionPLUS Performance Group
VisionPLUS Performance Group members share innovative business tips from peers who see these techniques work every day.
As a result, group members regularly attain improvements in
- Stakeholder Relations
All Performance Groups are made up of bodyshop owners and managers with similar operations so that members are better able to support each other. These established winners gather three to four times a year for intensive multi-day workshops that offer:
- Financial benchmarking and composite reviews
- Idea sharing
- Industry updates and trend analysis
- Roundtable discussions and group projects
- Business analyses and critiques
- Personal leadership and "change enabling" skills
- Sharing of best practices
- Creation of winning business strategies
- Special guest speakers from industry and insurance leaders
The membership application process is simple but selective, with potential group members being carefully evaluated to ensure a good match with both the overall program and a specific Performance Group. Then you are invited to a meeting to experience the synergy first hand. You will be asked to make a short presentation on your business, participate in the meeting, commit to attending future meetings and stay actively involved with your group.